House of Torment

This Sunday, I went to the House of Torment with a lot of my friends. We planned to meet at P. Terry’s and then drive all the way to the House of Torment. The House was divided into three parts, the Asylum, the Cursed, and the Slaughterhouse. In the parking lot we met our good friend Arnold the werewolf. His real name was Captain Houser and he had a British accent. When we lined up some of our friends were terrified and some of our friends were calm. The group in front of us screamed as soon as they saw what was through the door. That wasn’t a good sign for us, since we were about to go in. I was the second to last person in the line, right in front of Joseph’s dad. When they opened the door, the first thing you see is a gory, bloody monster pointing at you to come in, and the room is filled with blood everywhere.

I had my eyes open and looking around most of the time, but when a monster was breathing down my neck, I looked away until he/she/it left and we were in the next room. The first house was the scariest with bloody rooms, jump scares, and great actors. Some great rooms were the subway car, the bathroom, and the room with the glass cage. The first house was the scariest, but after that the houses just weren’t very scary, but they were fun. When you see the open parking lot, you feel a giant wave of relief. I can’t wait to go again next year and get scared again.